If you have an epiphany on how to re-organize your posts and collections, it's simple to modify your collections.
This help topic reviews the steps to help you
- Click the Hub Settings icon on the cover image or header bar.
- Click Collections & Tags on the navigation menu.
- Click the collection you wish to modify.
- Click the Edit next to the collection you want to modify.
- Enter a new name for the collection and click the Save button.
- Navigate to the Collections drop-down menu using steps 1-4 in the section above.
- Click the Delete Collection button.
- Click Remove on the Remove Collection? dialog box.
Deleting a collection does not delete the posts within it. The posts continue to exist in the hub and is not associated with any collection.