Because it’s so essential, we’ve made creating hubs extremely easy and accessible.
Creating a New Hub
Hubs can be created through the User Menu or an Organization page. The following instructions follows the workflow for the User Menu, as this the most accessible method to create hubs.
- Click on the User Menu button on the header bar.
- Click Create Hub.
- Enter a Hub name.
- Select the organization the hub is associated with using the Organization drop-down menu.
- Enter the URL you want to use (e.g. pressly.com/organization-name/hub-name).
- Select a privacy option using one of the following radio buttons:
- Public Hub
- Private Hub
- Secret Hub
- Click the Create Hub button.
It’s as simple as that!
If you want to gain some bonus points and make your hub more personalized, follow the prompts to
- Upload or use a logo from your desktop, Twitter, or Facebook,
- Write a captivating tagline/hub description,
- Upload or choose a cover background image, and
- Invite people to collaborate on your hub.