One of the best ways to organize your content is by categorizing your posts into collections.This makes it easier for you and your team to filter all the posts by what you want to read or find!
Organize with collections by
You can add a new collection to your hub either through the Collections and Tags page (best for setting up the hub) or when you're composing a new post or editing an existing post.
Collections and Tags Page
- Click the Hub Settings icon on the cover image or header bar.
- Click Collections & Tags on the navigation menu.
- Click the New Collection button.
- Enter your collection name and click the Add button.
Choose a concise and descriptive collection name so collaborators can organize content easily.
- When composing a new post, click the Collections drop-down menu.
- Click Add Collection.
- Enter a name for the new collection and click Save.
- Complete the post and click the Post button.
When you're composing a post, part of the workflow is to choose a collection. Read more about it in our help topic here.
Your posts can be re-organized into collections after being published as well. To do so, you can follow the workflow to edit the details of the post. Learn how here.